Physical Fusion UV Defense - SPF 50 (50ml)Regular price $50.00
Physical Fusion UV Defence SPF 50 is a weightless fluid that combines 100% mineral filters with translucent colour spheres for effective broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection and an even, radiant finish.
- Sheer, tinted sunscreen adapts to most skin tones without a white cast
- Water resistant for up to 40 minutes
- Boosts radiance for a more even, luminous complexion
- Helps boost skin’s natural defences to environmental stress
- Paraben- and fragrance-free; non-comedogenic
- Ideal for all skin types, even very sensitive
Shake well before use. Apply sunscreen liberally to the face, neck, and chest 15 minutes before sun exposure and before applying makeup. Reapply sunscreen after 40 minutes of swimming, sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every two hours. For children under six months of age, consult a physician before use.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, from 10 am - 2 pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- For children under six months of age, consult a physician before use
Active: Titanium Dioxide 6%, Zinc Oxide 5%.
Inactive: Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Undecane, Triethylhexanoin, Isohexadecane, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Methicone, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Phenethyl Benzoate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Tridecane, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Talc, Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer, Aluminum Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Alumina, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, Iron Oxides, Peg-8 Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopherol, Propylene Carbonate, Artemia Extract, Benzoic Acid, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Peg-9.